This position is for Medical Representative in Branded Healthcare Company
- To achieve agreed sales, productivity and performance targets within a given territory.
- To meet or exceed sales targets (market share/market share growth) within agreed budgets and timescales.
- To achieve agreed contact, coverage and frequency targets through face to face and meetings and deliver agreed customer centric activities within operating budget.
- To promote defined company products according to campaign briefs and policies.
- Effective communication with territory colleagues and relevant members of other teams e.g. Healthcare, Hospital, in order to understand, maximise and drive territory.
- Territory administration – reports are completed accurately and to timescales
- Knowledge of pharma industry and its changing environment
- Freshers can also apply
|Job Category||Nagercoil Jobs|
|Eligibility||BSc/B.Pharm/BCA/BBM,Analyst / Analytics,Logistics / Transportation|
|Desired Skills||Sales, Field Sales, Medical Representative|
|Last Date to Apply||13 Mar 2019|