- We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers.
- Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services.
- You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Contract: 4-6 weeks with possible long term extension or can even be hired.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Proficient with Swift and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Knack for bench-marking and optimization
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Familiar with music app is preferred.
|Job Category||Software Jobs|
|Eligibility||CS, BE/B.Tech, BSc, B.Com|
|Last Date to Apply||05 Mar 2019|