- Establishing digital marketing for our brands, off page/on page SEO, content marketing, social media marketing, Email marketing, affiliate marketing, SMS marketing, and Google Ads
- Formulate and execute strategies to build a lasting digital connection with the online/offline community.
- Collecting quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Enhancing the outreach of our brands in the market reaching the right audience
- Updating the website and working on conversion optimization
- Creating content & blogging
- Assist with regular updates to Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube accounts
- Monitor engagement such as comments, likes, shares, etc and respond when necessary
- Performs research to find articles, stories, resources or other content that is relevant to our industry and post to social pages in a manner that invites conversation and interaction
- Help identify areas of opportunity for driving leads to our website through engaging content
- Grow fan base across all networks
- Knowledge of customer lifecycle, Funnel analysis, data segmentation etc.
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Web Trends etc.,).
|Job Category||Other Jobs|
|Eligibility||Other Graduate, Diploma|
|Desired Skills||Marketing Management, Advertisement and Marketing, E-mail Marketing, Marketing, Online Marketing, Social Media Marketing|
|Last Date to Apply||28 Apr 2019|