- Looking for a talented UI/UX designer & developer with a passion for creating amazing user experiences as well as Hybrid Mobile App development (Ionic/Cordova) as well as ANGULAR (MUST).
- You should have an impeccable eye for clean and interesting design.
- You possess superior UI/UX skills and are able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and then transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Delivering a complete front-end application with angular 2 to 5 version coding.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop.
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the Restful API.
- You can list the major differences in design patterns between iOS and Android.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in mobile development, (hybrid),ionic
- Trained in user-centric UI/UX experience
- Demonstrable UI/UX design skills
Professional, precise communication skills:
- Deep knowledge of Angular and java script practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience.
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system.
- Ability to provide SEO solutions for single page apps.
- ‘You’re the kind of designer that insists on delivering pixel-perfect comps.
- You understand modern web techniques & interactions.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI/UX trends, techniques, and technologies.
- You have the ability to detach yourself from your work, discard it when it’s not right and start over.
- You know Sketch, Photoshop, and every other modern software tool to get the job done.
- Knowledge of search engine friendly best-practices
- Experience using version control (GitHub)
- Interaction design
- Visual design
- Mobile design production
Salary : 8000 – 20000 Per month
|Job Category||Software Jobs|
|Eligibility||MS, MSc, BSc, BE/B.Tech|
|Last Date to Apply||02 May 2019|