- The role is of trainee engineer position who is well versed in c/c++/java.
- You would be on probation for 3 months where you would be evaluated on various factors.
- One of the evaluation criteria would be to complete a certification in c++ or java which would be sponsored by Anakage.
- At the end of successful completion you would be offered a permanent role.
You should have below initial skills –
- Good knowledge of c/c++/java
- Interest in algorithms and database
- Good thinker and problem-solving ability
- Ability to multi-task and work between changing priorities
- Ability to switch between technologies and learn new technologies
- Should have good communication skills and interest to work along with highly technical clients
|Job Category||Software Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||20 Mar 2019|