Purpose of Role:
- To provide customer service Inbound & outbound support to Brennan IT clients, engineers and staff.
- To coordinate, collaborate and escalate task within established timelines.
- To continuously improve the Efficiency and Excellence of Service Delivery as measured by Client Satisfaction ratings.
- Friendly presence and helpful attitude; good interpersonal skills and ability to work well with others.
- Ability to utilize the applications for Microsoft Office for support, reporting and documentation.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to provide technical support over the phone; good phone skills, professional demeanor, previous customer service experience strongly desired.
- Good problem solving skills; ability to visualize a problem or situation and think abstractly to solve it.
- Ability to handle constantly changing flow of call flow; remain productive during slow times, be able to multitask effectively during busy times, exercise patience and professionalism during stressful situations.
- Creativity Ability to think around problems and come up with creative solutions is helpful.
- Ability to work with or without direct supervision.
- Full Time Graduates (Batch- 2017, 2018 & 2019): Only from recognized universities
- Courses & Streams: MSC / BSC – IT OR Computer Science; B.E / B.Tech: Computer Science, IT OR MCA.
- Clear concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Willing to work in a 24*7 environment including rotational shifts.
- Passion to learn, exceed and grow into a long term career.
- Candidates who wants to pursue their career in Cloud Services – Vmware and Virtualization can apply
|Job Category||Software Jobs|
|Eligibility||BSc, MCA, MVSc, BE/B.Tech|
|Desired Skills||Basic Knowledge of VMware and Virtualization, VMware’s Hypervisor, VMigration, Windows Server 2008/2016.VCP Certification|
|Last Date to Apply||27 Apr 2019|