Assistant Superintendent of Approved Schools in Social Defence Department (Men’s Wing) – No. of vacancies – 02
Assistant Superintendent of Approved Schools in Social Defence Department (Women’s Wing) – No. of vacancies – 01
Assistant Superintendent of Vigilance Institutions in Social Defence Department – No. of vacancies – 01
Scale of Pay : Rs.35900-113500/-
Male candidates are not eligible for the posts of Assistant Superintendent of Approved Schools (Women’s Wing) (Sl.No.2) and Assistant Superintendent of Vigilance Institutions
Last date for submission of application : 15.03.2019
Last date for payment of Fee through Bank (State Bank of India or Indian Bank) : 18.03.2019
Date of Written Examination :
Paper-I (Subject paper) – 21.04.2019 FN – 10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M
Paper – II (General Studies) – 21.04.2019 AN – 02.30 P.M. to 04.30 P.M
AGE LIMIT (as on 01.07.2019) :
SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all castes – Minimum 18 years & No Maximum age limit .
Others – Minimum 18 years & Maximum 30 years
HOW TO APPLY :
1. Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commission‟s Websites www.tnpsc.gov.in/www.tnpscexams.net / www.tnpscexams.in
2. One-Time Registration (OTR) and applicant Dashboard are mandatory before applying for any post. Applicant should register only once in the One-Time Registration by paying Rs.150/- as Registration fee. Successfully registered One – Time Registration is valid for 5 years from the date of Registration. All the applications should be submitted using the One-Time Registration ID and password registered by the applicant.
3. For applying in One-Time Registration, the applicants should have scanned image of their photograph, certificate wherever insisted and signature in CD/DVD/Pen Drive to upload the photo, certificate and signature.
4. Applicants who have already registered in One-Time Registration on or before 29.09.2015 shall use their existing user ID and Password to create applicant Dashboard 13 in the new One-Time Registration system. No applicant is permitted to create more than one registration ID in One-Time Registration.
5. Applicants should enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them. They shall not share the ID with any other person or agency.
6. One-Time Registration is not an application for any post. It is just a collection of information from the applicants and giving a separate dashboard to each applicant to facilitate them to maintain their own profile. Applicant who wishes to apply for any post shall click “Apply” against the post Notified in the Commission‟s Website and use the same USER ID and PASSWORD given for ONE-TIME REGISTRATION.
7. Applicants should select the name of the post or service for which they wish to apply.
8. Applicants are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
9. An Online application uploaded without the photograph, specified documents and signature will be rejected.
10. All the particulars mentioned in the online application including name of the Candidate, Post applied, educational qualifications, Communal Category, Date of Birth, Address, Email ID, Centre of Examination etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online. Since certain fields are firm and fixed and cannot be edited, applicants are requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
11. Print Option a) After submitting the application, applicants can print/save their application in PDF format. b) On entering user ID and password, applicants can download their application and print, if required. c) Applicants need not send the printout of the online application or any other supporting documents to the Commission. The certificates will be verified only when the applicants come up for next stage of selection.
12. One -Time Registration will not be considered as an application for any post.
|Job Category||Government Jobs|