- Develop and implement software products
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management, software engineers, administrators and testing colleagues
- Maintain and own the technical road map for various products including cloud based SaaS and mobile apps.
- Design and update software database
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
- Recommend improvements to existing products as necessary
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Good knowledge in SQL Server, & RDLC, C#, ASP.NET Web Application, LINQ
- Ability to design and optimize SQL Server stored procedures, functions (2008 and above)
- Knowledge in MSBI is preferable.
- Should have a Very strong OOPS Concept Service/ Product Development experience
- Proficiency in analyzing software requirements and documenting technical specifications for a web-based and mobile solutions
- Good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Exposure to Mutual funds and Stocks is a plus.
|Job Category||Software Jobs|
|Desired Skills||ASP.NET, Java, C#|
|Last Date to Apply||23 Apr 2019|