- Fully support, configure, maintain and upgrade corporate network and in-house servers
- Ensure digital security, network security and connectivity.
- Set up user accounts, permissions and passwords
- Configure / Maintain firewall and VPN
- Resolve problems reported by end users
- Define network policies and procedures
- Specify system requirements and design solutions
- Research and make recommendations on server system administration.
- Keep an eye out for needed updates
- Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, goodput, and latency)
- Install Software and Hardware.
- Troubleshoot hardware issues and recommend solutions.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / MCA or equivalent
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills with an urge to learn and explore new things.
- Proven experience in a network administrator role
- Strong knowledge in installations and troubleshooting of IT Infrastructure
- Hands on experience in networking, routing and switching
- Excellent knowledge of best practices around management, control, and monitoring of network and server infrastructure
- Installing and integrating new server hardware and applications
- Experience with firewalls, Internet VPN’s remote implementation, troubleshooting, and problem solving
- Ability to work with all levels of IT staff inside and outside organisation
- Deployment of applications and database.
- Knowledge on backup and recovery software and methodologies
- Good organizing, prioritizing and multitasking skills
- Knowledge on Cloud Infrastructure is preferable
Experienced : 0.6 to 1 Years
Salary : 20000 – 25000 Per Month
|Job Category||Software Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||23 Apr 2019|