Skills: Java, Android SDK native application, Android architecture, Android multithreading, Android application framework, Beacon, Geofencing integration, RESTful APIs, Android UI design, Git, Google App Store, wireframes.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Coordinate between multiple cross-functional teams (Design, Backend and Front-end) both internally and with client teams
- Drive code quality, identify and address gaps in documentation and provide technical leadership for their team
- Work with customers, designers and UX experts to design and develop solutions to challenging problems
- Provide leadership to development teams and mentor junior developers by setting up standards and best practices for the entire project
- Work with QA and DevOps teams to come up with best possible ways to deliver quality products and Apps with a quick turnaround time
- Take calculated risks learn from success or failure, and apply that to the next problem in the pipeline.
- Do all this in a way that respects teamwork, persity of opinion, and maintains our organizations mission (Know Me, Care for Me, Ease My Way),and core values of Respect, Compassion, Justice, Excellence and Stewardship.
- Debugging your own code is something that you consider important and part of producing quality work.
- Review your team member’s code and provide guidelines to do quality code
- You enjoy sharing your knowledge and understanding with those you work with, or who you may be mentoring.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, other technical discipline or equivalent experience.
- 6+ years experience of Java based Android (Native) development
- Experience guiding and leading code reviews, establishing/documenting code quality standards and process
- Experience in developing best practices, software principles and code design concepts
- Experience in developing and supporting rapid iterations of software in an agile context
- Good knowledge of common design patterns, frameworks and libraries for mobile development. Ability to develop custom libraries
- Knowledge of dependency injection
- In depth understanding of Android UI framework, layouts and architecture
- Knowledge of Android multithreading, activity lifecycle and android application framework
- Experience with Beacon and Geofencing integration
- Good understanding of REST based services and service based architecture currently published examples of Native Android apps you have worked on in the App Store.
- Commitment to producing top quality, well designed and flexible mobile applications
- A passion for code quality and craftsmanship
- Familiarity with automatic inspection tools
- Experience in continuous integration and unit testing frameworks
- Ability to effectively work with Design and QA teams and setting up expectations by coordinating with them on regular basis.
Salary : 8000 – 12000 Per Month
|Job Category||Software Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||28 Apr 2019|