Roles & Responsibilities:
- Development of APPs for E-comm Projects and Integration of payment gateways
- Work with outside data sources and API’s
- Social Networking connectivity and Opportunity to Work on Live Projects
- Across the entire app life cycle concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support.
- Working directly with developers and product manager to conceptualize, build, test and realize products. Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects. Creating and maintain a robust framework to support the applications
Working with the front end developers to build the interface with focus on usability features.
- Create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences
- Standardizing the platform and in some cases apps to deliver across multiple brands with minimal duplication of effort and optimizing performance for the apps.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Apply if You have:
- Experience of 1+ Years on Android APP Development.
- Excellent command over Android SDK, JAVA, XML & JSON Web Services, and its relevant frameworks.
- At least 1 published application on the Play Store available for immediate download and review by our team. Please provide names of all your apps that you’ve worked with a brief description of your contribution (if not individually developed).\
- Android Studio, Gradle, GIT for Android development environment.
- Ability to utilize native APIs to enable maps, in-app SMS and email features and ability to develop applications that controls handset resources
- Strong and innovative approach to problem solving and finding solutions
- Ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to prioritize when under pressure.
Salary : 180000 – 280000 Per Year
Experience : 1.5 Years
|Job Category||Software Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||23 Apr 2019|