No. of shortfall vacancies: SC – 4
Scale of pay:Rs. 56900-180500
IMPORTANT DATES AND TIME:
Date of notification 28.01.2019
Last date for submission of application 27.02.2019
Dates of written examination:
1. Subject paper-Cost Accountancy (Post Graduate Degree standard)- 05.05.2019 F.N : 10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M.
2. General studies(Degree standard)-05.05.2019 A.N : 2 . 3 0 P.M. to 04.30 P.M.
AGE LIMIT : Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Castes
(Arunthathiyars) [SC(A)] – No maximum age limit
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION (as on 28.01.2019): Must have passed the Final Examination conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants / Cost Accountants
REGISTRATION FEE: Rs.150/-
For One-Time Registration (Revised with effect from 01.03.2017 vide
G.O. (Ms).No.32, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (M) Department, dated 01.03.2017).
i. Applicants who have already registered in one time online registration system and are within the validity period of five years are exempted from payment of registration fee.
SELECTION PROCEDURE: (i) Written Examination and (ii) Oral Test
in the shape of an interview.
HOW TO APPLY :
1) Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commission’s websites www.tnpsc.gov.in / www.tnpscexams.net / www.tnpscexams.in
2) “One Time Registration” (OTR) and “Applicant’s Dashboard” are mandatory before applying for any post. Applicant should register only once in the One Time Registration by paying Rs.150/- as registration fee. Successfully registered One Time Registration is valid for five years from the date of registration. All the applications should be submitted using the One Time Registration ID and password registered by the applicant.
3) To apply under One Time Registration system, applicants should have a scanned image of their photograph, certificates specified, if any, and signature in CD/DVD/Pen Drive to upload the same, as per the specifications given in the guidelines for scanning and uploading of photograph and signature.
4) Applicants who have already registered under One Time Registration system on or before 29.09.2015 shall use their existing user ID and password to create the applicant’s dashboard in the new One Time Registration system. No applicant is permitted to create more than one
registration ID under One Time Registration system.
5) Applicants should enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them.
6) One Time Registration is not an application for any post. It is just a collection of information from the applicants and giving a separate dashboard to each applicant to facilitate them to maintain their own profile. Applicants who wish to apply for this recruitment shall click “Apply” against the recruitment notified in the Commission’s website using the same USER ID and PASSWORD given for ONE TIME REGISTRATION.
7) Online applications uploaded without the photograph, specified documents and signature will be rejected.
8) All the particulars mentioned in the online application including name of the applicant, post applied, educational qualifications, communal category, date of birth, address, e-mail ID, examination centre etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the
last date specified for applying online. Since certain fields are firm and fixed and cannot be edited, applicants are requested to fill the online application form with utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
9) PRINT OPTION:
a) After submitting the application, applicants can save / print their application in PDF format.
b) On entering user ID and password, applicants can download their application and print, if
c) Applicants need not send the printout of the online application or any other
supporting documents to the Commission. Application and all the required
certificates will be verified only when the applicants come up for next stage of
UPLOAD / SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENTS:
Applicants should upload / submit the required documents for proof in respect of all the claims made in the application with reference to this notification as and when called for. If the required certificates are not uploaded or submitted by the applicants, within the stipulated time, their applications will be rejected.
LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION:
Online application can be submitted upto 27.02.2019 till 11.59 p.m., after which the link will be disabled.
|Job Category||Government Jobs|